I'M Sorry - Poem by Heather Jean
i'm sorry if i make you cry,
if you lose that twinkle in your eye.
i'm sorry if i hurt your heart,
but fixing things is a place to start.
i'm sorry for not trusting you,
it's a big part of love that i'll try and do.
i'm sorry for letting people get to me,
and thier lies blinding the truth i needed to see.
i'm sorry for closing the door,
i just never felt so hurt before.
i'm sorry for holding it all inside,
and just letting the hours crawl by.
i'm sorry for keeping you,
but i needed to tell you just how sorry i truly am.
Comments about I'M Sorry by Heather Jean
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda