'I'M Still Here' - Poem by Carolyn Sum
I’m still here as I disappear
I was taken, but you’ve been shaken.
I see you have cried, it hurts you that I have died. I whisper, I’m still here.
as I disappear.You're looking around,
I know you can hear me.You just have to believe, then you can see.
I grab your hand, as you now understand. I must go,
I love you so... As I pass over I say good-bye, I’m sorry that I have died.
I’m still here, as I disappear.
Comments about 'I'M Still Here' by Carolyn Sum
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Carolyn Sum's Other Poems
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl