' I Stand With Confidence ' - Poem by Riquetta Elliott
People treat me like dirt with
Judged envy, but I stand
People called my beauty
Ugly of jealously, still I
Stand with confidence.
People whisper when I perform,
Still I stand with confidence.
A parent tell the truth of my
Physicals she makes I stand
Comments about ' I Stand With Confidence ' by Riquetta Elliott
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl