Inspiration. - Poem by Gemma Astbury
Inspiration is something many people lack.
But for those who wish to change the world,
There is no looking back.
The people who inspire me
Are people who use their voice,
Because violence is not an option,
It is not a valid choice.
My way to change the world
Is through my word and song,
As many people before me did
Like Lennon, Geldof and Bono.
The world is ours,
Its people are us.
I’m out to change the world,
To cause a fuss,
To open people’s eyes
Before the people we love die.
Comments about Inspiration. by Gemma Astbury
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl