Leaders These Days - A Poem After Subhas Chandra Chakra - Poem by Ravi Kopra
Leaders these days
We elect them in good faith
They break their promises
They break our faith.
May Lord Shiva break their necks!
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Leaders of these days are
Dealers and traders of faith and innocence-
art of faking made profession.
-Subhas Chandra Chakra
Comments about Leaders These Days - A Poem After Subhas Chandra Chakra by Ravi Kopra
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye