Masquerade - Poem by Dee Daffodil
She came to the ball
Not to dance
Nor was she looking for
A frivolous romance
But she needed to find him
To unmask him
And remind him
That she was his...
Should he dare to chance...
Dee Daffodil (HW) 08 March,2007
Comments about Masquerade by Dee Daffodil
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl