Maybe Tomorrow - Poem by David Harris
The sun might never shine,
and this might spell the end,
to all mankind.
A baby might be born,
who will lead the world,
though any future coming storm.
A new dawn might come,
will love everyone.
Dreams might just come true,
everyone will have someone,
and I will have you.
Comments about Maybe Tomorrow by David Harris
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl