Mighty And Bold Nature - Poem by Dustin Hoffman
As the sun breaks through the thunder bearing clouds. You look out the window and see the wetness of the ground.
The rain drops dripping from the leaves of the plants and trees. The puddles dancing when the rain drops hit the ground.
Walking out the door is like walking onto another world. All you can smell is the wet residue on everything you walk by.
As the sunsets, it dries up everything. You smell the flowers and reel back in pleasure. You touch the wet tree bark and continue walking on the trail.
You look and only see the beauty of the land. It’s hard to believe that it took thousands of years for the land to look this way.
It is the role of the Mighty and Bold Nature.
Comments about Mighty And Bold Nature by Dustin Hoffman
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda