My Favourite Leader - Poem by Salema Khatun
Nothing is the sun
Nothing is the moon,
Your beauty is so charming,
Wider than the sky
Higher than the hill
Your mind is so striking.
Deeper than the sea
Proper than the water,
Your honesty is so engulfing.
when I see your face
No tension, full of peace and grace
You are the leader of the leaders,
I am dying to be your one of the best followers.
Comments about My Favourite Leader by Salema Khatun
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl