My Heart Will Always Sing - Poem by Lyn Paul
I have given
Always been there
Asking for anything
Not wanting anything
Have I given too much?
What, from giving? No matter what my gift is Giving; it has been worth it..
For I know. Others have gained.
What I have lost. I guess there is reason.
I must not lose
Copyright Reserved May 2014
Comments about My Heart Will Always Sing by Lyn Paul
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda