My Personal Cocaine - Poem by David DeSantis
I’d love to swim in a sea of you,
Or Better yet
Your private sea.
For it’s quite amazing
how I feel nothing,
Unless of course it pertains to you.
You're like a stimulant without a pill,
A drug upon consumption
And its funny how when you leave
My nose bleeds a little.
Comments about My Personal Cocaine by David DeSantis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl