Old Age And Out To Pasture - Poem by louis rams
when is it that we are put out to pasture?
when our minds and bodies we can no longer master.
while in our teens everything is great
at 20 - everything seems to be fate
at 30 - we're in our prime
at 40- we become sublime
at 50- we go downhill
at 60- we lose our will
at 70- they say it's time
at 80- we've lost our mind
at 90- it's our time to go
at 100- your guess is as good as mine
but we're working overtime.
Comments about Old Age And Out To Pasture by louis rams
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl