Racing.... - Poem by CHIP BEEFY
Often random daft thoughts occur...
Filling my heart with feelings unpredictable.
The cold pain of loss; The fervor of a great lover.
My blue streaked thoughts immeasurable.
Racing the moment I wake...
To the time of my last conscious breath.
Praying for a clear break.
Granted partly in, my casual companion to death.
Comments about Racing.... by CHIP BEEFY
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl