Rain Pond On The Sidewalk - Poem by Ernesto Ramirez
Rain, rain, rain,
In the wake of your path,
Your children remain.
Unable to reach their mother,
Because of a concrete shield,
Put up by another.
Waiting for the skies to clear,
Waiting for the heat and warmth,
Of their father they hold dear.
Picking them up,
With his invisible hands,
To deliver them to their mother,
In far way lands.
Comments about Rain Pond On The Sidewalk by Ernesto Ramirez
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl