Religion And Spirituality (Reflections) - Poem by Savita Tyagi
Religion is irrelevant
If it isn't part of social fabric.
Spirituality is irrelevant
If it is not conscious of unifying principle of Universe.
God is irrelevant
If we can't feel Its influence upon our life.
Comments about Religion And Spirituality (Reflections) by Savita Tyagi
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl