Vikram G. Aarella
Rise Of India And China - Poem by Vikram G. Aarella
Like a crouching tiger and rising dragon
Are the two countries of India and China
Development and progress their common slogan
Giving rest of the world heartache and angina.
Their strength is in their history
Remnants of surviving ancient civilisations
Now rewriting every man’s story
Astonishing is the rise of these two nations.
Reminding us of the changing trend
Slowly shifting the centre of power
Putting the dominance of west to an end
Let the two giants last forever.
On them may Buddha bless and smile
Let them walk together many a mile.
Comments about Rise Of India And China by Vikram G. Aarella
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl