Vikram G. Aarella
00 - My Mother - Poem by Vikram G. Aarella
In life’s ups and downs, good or bad
She’s always with me happy or sad
I will always long for my mother’s blessings
No matter which way my fate swings, .
Just ask her for help to do,
And she’ll sacrifice everything for you.
If you ask me, have I ever seen god,
Yes, it’s my mother for me, I’ll say with a nod.
Happy birthday Mother[14/5].
Rdnr Copyright V.G. Aarella 14/5/06
Comments about 00 - My Mother by Vikram G. Aarella
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda