*royal Bengal Tiger - Poem by sarwar chowdhury
Royal bengal tiger!
When swim to pass across river
Target is determined.
Just straight forward move on
To reach that place has set out.
Ever if waves move little
Back to the beginning point.
Straight a must
No left no right
Upright - just.
Royal bengal do not know,
jostle and joggle
Eyes are radiant with glory
Richer colour for
Created ancient myth and folklore
Royal bengal tiger never agree with
Mischievous counsel of jackals.
(The national animal of Bangladesh is Royal Bengal Tiger)
©copyright by sarwar chowdhury. all rights reserved.
Comments about *royal Bengal Tiger by sarwar chowdhury
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl