See This Dawn - Poem by Kumarmani Mahakul
See this dawn is entirely lovely
Having so many colours of rays
This dawn sings to teach us love
Having every moment is special.
Mind seems and thinks daily why?
Why does this dawn comes and goes?
Why wonder lies within to scribble?
We think, think and think everyday.
But the super painter is very clever
He gives alerts through loving dawn
All to rise with rise of sun so far
We travel to our destinations more.
Like birds at dawn we search purpose
Like rays we like to light life ever
This is very interesting to listen
Mind revives in faith of God, you see.
Comments about See This Dawn by Kumarmani Mahakul
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl