Seven Lies - Poem by Eric Cockrell
1. they're not like us!
2 if they didnt want to be poor,
....they wouldnt be!
3. God wants us to be successful.
4. wars have always been, and always will.
5. they're all going to hell!
6. them boys are paying the price of freedom.
7. we're only responsible for the people here!
Comments about Seven Lies by Eric Cockrell
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Still I Rise
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping By Woods On A Snowy Evening
I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love You