So Many Questions - Poem by Lyn Paul
Can't you hold on while the trees grow?
Can't we together, watch the wind blow?
Can we not walk along the beach as we always did?
And talk all night until we fall asleep
Can I survive without you each day?
Will this darkness ever... go away?
My life was so perfect... Yet now time is standing still
Now I must go on... I CAN and I WILL!
I can be strong, just for you I will
You have given me so much, your courage and your love
I will now remember you watching me from above
With you being so strong, This will make me stronger
I shall move on... Knowing your love and your strength will follow
Copyright Reserved May 2014
Comments about So Many Questions by Lyn Paul
Mary Elizabeth Frye
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl