Louie Levy Poems
- *america - * -for pilgrim sake, and land once, of 'Native'...
- A Black Rose One Black Rose - among roses, colorfully void...
- * Defiance Defiance of Mind The count goes on, as a ...
- ***'The Race Colored Race 2: 30 AM 9/7/2005 The Race ...
- * A New World Melody * I write the poems that - the whole ...
- Are We Nothing More - We are... nothing more than a ...
- * A Prosody, Prose And; Theme ...
Louie Levy as a Poet, originally from Brooklyn, NY now lives in the state of California. His 'poetry for Love and Peace' has been published and read around the world in such publications as 'Taj Mahal Review, Explorers Literary Magazine and 'Insights', a Collection of Contemporary Short Stories, to name a few. In addition, his unique perspective and objective sensitivity has forged him to the ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Louie Levy
*america - *
-for pilgrim sake,
and land once, of 'Native' soil
Allegiance pledged, of
conquest gained, from
Earth's borne spirits' bold.
America, Proud America
Our Earth, need not be harmed
when war tales are often told
and blood stained flags, unfold
America, we Love thee
of gifted Earth bequeathed
ne'er we forget, Democracy,
and all those enslaved, be free
May true freedom be our Quest
Of Womanhood and Brotherhood
from shore to ocean sea.
'With Love and Compassion,
Wherever Earth Be Shared'