Louie Levy Poems
- A Black Rose One Black Rose - among roses, colorfully void...
- *america - * -for pilgrim sake, and land once, of 'Native'...
- * A New World Melody * I write the poems that - the whole ...
- ** Amour Toujour Amour * Emotion, Devotion and Interpretation...
- [war For Re-War-Ds & Profit Sn... Semantics say much of ...
- *-* She With He - MEN - only we are part of woMEN sHE - ...
- *a Profound Wisdom Shared* We've many Mentors whom have ...
Louie Levy as a Poet, originally from Brooklyn, NY now lives in the state of California. His 'poetry for Love and Peace' has been published and read around the world in such publications as 'Taj Mahal Review, Explorers Literary Magazine and 'Insights', a Collection of Contemporary Short Stories, to name a few. In addition, his unique perspective and objective sensitivity has forged him to the ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Louie Levy
A Black Rose
One Black Rose -
among roses, colorfully void of black,
liken any other yet immortally fragrant
Significantly mutant in empathy,
brings with its presence, sincerity,
consolation for lives lost to the
darkened shadows of human ill tiding
The presence of BLACK is revealed by its absence,
appealing to the reader, who sees black roses in all roses.