*the Fog - Poem by David DeSantis
around my eyes
very similar to the fog
we walked through.
I miss her,
once had meaning.
to a ship in a bottle,
like lungs under pressure.
I used to breath
Copyright (c) David DeSantis
Comments about *the Fog by David DeSantis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl