The Forbidden Dream - Poem by lady grace
the dream…Waves rush to shore
as your hips sway with glee
into the tides, heap the rhythm
darling..Swing me gently...
cast your spell on the sand
gather your magical moves on stones
sway me against the fire
of sweetened droplets of the morn...
the reverie…as I move tiptoed
with you by my side
skin to skin sweat slippery soaked
lips expression, both wanted to emote...
we dance to the rhythm of the tune
as we kiss all night… all day long
wet lips of joy and lusts
awaits your greedy hungry grasp...
your whispers make me glow
your touch makes me wild
my voice makes you broken
silence… fills the night…
Comments about The Forbidden Dream by lady grace
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl