The Lose Of A Shining Star - Poem by Rachael Anderson
I was always Daddys little girl
never seen without him by my side
he is my life, my best friend, my hero
But what happends when all thats gone
in the blink of an eye?
What am i to do when someone tells me my daddys dead?
I was 12.
Only a child trying to find her place in thw world
how was i to live with out my life
Who was i going to go camping with
and go to the lake just to see who can catch the most fish?
Who was going to scare me by saying the simplest word 'BOO'
when the music in a scary movie got intense.
And now that its all gone its hard to remember how it all went
How am I to live my life
Without my Shining Star
Comments about The Lose Of A Shining Star by Rachael Anderson
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Rachael Anderson's Other Poems
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl