Time - Poem by Nashy Lamen
The clock kept ticking everyday,
I wanted to talk but what should I say,
How would I start, what was my line?
What if made things worse and not fine.
And what if I made just one mistake
Would it be a risk that I have to take
Would I endure his short odd temper
And those mood swings that made me wonder.
His face was filled with much frustration
That gave my mind too much confusion
Those eyes would be my greatest fear
Enraged with fire when I was near.
Time was really hard to find
I just can't get things off my mind
I made the gap between us awkward
Maybe I was just a stupid coward.
Comments about Time by Nashy Lamen
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda