Time - Poem by dean stephenson
Only for so long can that smile stay strong.
Someone will break it, don't you worry!
most probably will be a repeat offender,
most probably the one who broke it last time.
how long does it take to smile again
wouldn't I like to know.
one day I will smile again
I hope it is today
because not to smile today
would mean another day tomorrow
and another day tomorrow i don't want
I want the day before i lost my smile
Comments about Time by dean stephenson
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
dean stephenson's Other Poems
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl