Michael P. McParland
To Lay Down And........... - Poem by Michael P. McParland
I just want to lay down and die,
cry out my eyes as my lonely heart gives out at last.
I want to lay down and die
and never be a bother again,
to feel and give the relief that we all need.
So as I close my eyes with immense aching inside,
I pray for relief that the darkness brings.
I just wish to lay down and die
for the lonely pain that I feel overwhelms me
and has broken me totally and in full.
Comments about To Lay Down And........... by Michael P. McParland
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl