Tomorrow - Poem by Oropher Tîwele
Look at my face.
See into my eyes.
Smile like you do.
Kiss me like there is no tomorrow.
Love me till the end of time.
Remember me for who I am.
Forget me never, our worlds will meet again someday.
Comments about Tomorrow by Oropher Tîwele
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda