What's The Use - Poem by chase everheart
What's the use of a heart
When it's broken
What's the use of breath
If you make me breathless
What's the use of a soul
If it gets stolen
What's the use of speech
If i never speak to me
What's the point of feelings
If someone dislikes you for them
What's the point of you and me
If you know it's going to work out
But I thought it would
So here i lay crying on the floor
'I loved you and still do.'
'Lilly I miss you so much.'
'I wish you were with me'
But you go and forget my feelings for you.
I die alot more inside ='(
Comments about What's The Use by chase everheart
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl