**where I Wanna Be..** - Poem by Dislocated Heart
In your arms,
Thats where I'd like to be..
Your love inspires me..
To write my heart out..
And to love with All I've got.
There you were to help me up once again.
When all was wrong..
There you were.
& I'm thanking God every night..
For bring you into my life..
Your better than an angel,
Sweeter then Cotton candy.
& all I'll ever need.
I dont need anyone else..
but you in my arms..
Babe.. With you thats where I wanna be....
Comments about **where I Wanna Be..** by Dislocated Heart
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl