Who Is He? - Poem by Christina Doogan
What does he like?
What does he enjoy?
Can he ride a bike?
Did he buy me my first toy?
What does he look like?
Where was he born?
Has he ever been on a hike?
Was he there when I was born?
I dont know him at all.
I only know his name.
My life is an empty hall.
It is a confusing game.
My mom only told me the bad.
She never told me the good.
Now that I'm 13 it makes me sad.
I want to tell her but I dont think I should.
He's a blank space in my life.
It's hard not knowing
A part of me has been cut with a knife
Hopefully one day his love will be showing.
Comments about Who Is He? by Christina Doogan
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl