Words Of Birds - Poem by nagamuthu osho
Blithe Birds...bustle niche!
In those real Pure Words, Breath!
Beseech...swims, in Bliss Beach!
In preen, croon, in serene thy route...
Sings, twitter...thro' Magic Flute
Thy Shadows fall on Sheen cascade, River
Making the ripples ravine reflects Silver!
Let single Angel Soul Emanates raise, roll
Let Lord as Ford manifest and scroll!
Among Myriad Mystic singing Madrigals Bird!
Melody Ye Warble, Avast! onus, 'O Bard
Prolific specious rare lives in Soul's Antar
Pure Birds sheer Joy rays of Eternity!
Sings Solemn salibrious of Pacific Unity.
Comments about Words Of Birds by nagamuthu osho
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl