Your Smile - Poem by Kat Mercado
When I look back at past times,
All I can think about is your smile.
When you look into my eyes,
Your eyes alone, lets me know,
That you are my perfect one
Your smile is like the sunrise
It brightens up the worst of my days
Whenever we're together,
I realize, how were so perfect for one another.
With just one smile,
You can make all my problems go away
No matter the time of the day
Everyday I pray,
That you wont go away.
Your eyes, your smile, you alone,
Makes me so complete
And I thank you for that
Comments about Your Smile by Kat Mercado
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda