Rajeswari A V
Rajeswari A V Poems
- Will U Read My Story? I was once an empty pot Desolate and ...
- Ecstasy How nice it’s to look at this blue sky and to forget ...
- Heart Murmurs..... Leaves of joy fluttering in the wind of ...
- Hope None is waiting here to listen to my void ...
- U Returned At Last! ! ! ! When you sang with your intent eyes...
- Love...Part 1 Tears boiled in the heat of ur words And made ...
- Love In Silence For you my love, I keep weeping With all my ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Will U Read My Story?
I was once an empty pot
Desolate and so graceless
Choked with enormous load
Despite being waterless
Never worried to pay even a gaze,
Those who went past my spot
Being unaware of my ever-strong desire
To be cared and softly stroked
Once heard an odd foot step
That put a tremor down my void
And made my senses get up
And catch that vibrant voice
It was too divine and potent,
The spirited and the sweetest
To break up my rough shell
And to light up my dull soul
I wondered at this new bliss
The sense of a new birth,