scott hunt Poems
- Castles Try to build your castles To build them out of ...
- Perplexed It hasn't been easy There's little that's ...
- Ruins Wake me when It's over I'm looking under - An auburn ...
- Recess I'm down.... Wont someone try to tip the scales for ...
- The Truth Of It I've said plenty of times There's no way ...
- When They Go Whenever it seems I'm so lost completely And ...
- Slightly Faded Intended for the shadows Wont you tell me ...
Lived in Edmonds until I was 15 then moved to Spanaway Washington. Play bass guitar, piano and sings, so most of what I write here are actually songs of mine. I've been writing since I was about 11 or 12 and have notebook after notebook of songs and poems I've written over the years. I think that my dark and sad tone to my work makes for good writing; but I do wish sometimes that I could write the cheerful feel good words. They elude me as of yet. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Try to build your castles
To build them out of reach
For the tide to make them level
Flattened on the beach
Build as high as you want to
Ten feet off the ground
Tide takes a matter of seconds
Till it brings your castle down
It all seem all so pointless
To waste away a day
To go into great detail
When it'll all be swept away
It all seems all so pointless
To waste away a life
To try to build your castles up
And have them torn down over night