sonya simmons Poems
- If I Didn'T Have You If I had a closet of clothes, of every...
- Now And Forever I'v watched the seasons change, and felt my...
- A Friend In Me I love the way I can be myself, with you ...
- By Your Side As we make our way thru this world, I'll be ...
- Patience Why are things so rough, why can't they just ...
- Always Yours Can you tell that I love you, do I say it ...
- Always As I turn out the light, and look up to the moon, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about sonya simmons
If I Didn'T Have You
If I had a closet of clothes,
of every color and pair,
I'd never have to worry,
about what to wear,
if I had the car of my choice,
made of solid gold,
whenever I left the house,
I'd surely own the road,
if I had a house of many stories,
that got bigger every day,
I'd be the queen of my castle,
I'd really have it made,
if I had all of the money in the world,
I could have what I want old or new,
but with everything in my posession,
I'd still have nothing if I didn't have you.