Stacy Daley Poems
- Feeling Lost Days to come, don't seem much better then ...
- Farewell Brother (War) Farewell brother, the time has come,...
- Night Way down deep I see darkness, I feel the pain felt by...
- Heartache Seems only that this pain gets worse, But as time...
- Eyes Upon Her To have you, to hold you, to make you mine, ...
- Storm I hear the thunder roll in the distance, As I put my ...
- Getting Old? Not real happy about getting older, Seems my ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Stacy Daley
Days to come,
don't seem much better then today,
But I'll have to wait and see,
Where there is a will, there is a way,
I want so badly to succeed,
but don't know where to even start,
which path do I chose?
With which dreams do I have to part?
Who knows what tomorrow holds,
let alone where I head this day,
Half of my life has left and already gone,
It's late and I need sleep, dreams to lead me astray,
Who knows which way to go? ,
And if those dreams have already left and gone,
sometimes lying here in the darkness,