will munter Poems
- If Wishes Were Fishes If wishes they were fishes And the ...
- Sunshine Sunshine hue sunshine grew Shines its rays on me ...
- They Came-In Memory Of Dalkeit...
- Sometimes Sometimes im quick at other times slow Sometimes i...
- Free Fresh Air Mate Free fresh air mate, but get it quick Or...
- The I Freecard Dont need an id card Me know who i am And ...
- Beware False Profits If you worship the pound, dollar or ...
I AM A DEDICATED ENVIRONMENTALIST, HAVING LIVED ON MANY PROTEST AND DIRECT ACTION CAMPS, AND CURRENTLY IN A SQUAT IN LEEDS BEFORE STARTING MY WORKING TOUR OF MUSIC FESTIVALS.I HAVE WRITTEN MANY POEMS, PERFORMED AT VARIOUS
OPEN MIKE POETRY EVENINGS. I WILL BE PUTTING TOGETHER A BOOK SOON, AND PUTTING MORE WORKS ON POEMHUNTER SOON. I WELCOME ALL FEEDBACK AND CORRESPONDANCE. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about will munter
If Wishes Were Fishes
If wishes they were fishes
And the salmons wisdom tapped
We, d be fully conscious
Enlightened and not trapped
With oceans full of consciousness
We, d grow up true and strong
Fed and watered evenly
And know true right from wrong
And as we eat and share together
True development will flow
With no wicked deviations
True seeds o light doth glow
So im wishing for more fishes
To help this garden spread
With multiversal one-ness
In that river straight ahead