will munter Poems
- Sunshine Sunshine hue sunshine grew Shines its rays on me ...
- If Wishes Were Fishes If wishes they were fishes And the ...
- Sometimes Sometimes im quick at other times slow Sometimes i...
- The Futures Green When i imbibe me herb Into each noun and ...
- Avoid Regret Live Now Abandon all your preconceptions A ...
- Used Teabag As she drained me of my flavour Then tossed me ...
- `amnesia Remembered Id lost my way was in the dark Devoid of...
I AM A DEDICATED ENVIRONMENTALIST, HAVING LIVED ON MANY PROTEST AND DIRECT ACTION CAMPS, AND CURRENTLY IN A SQUAT IN LEEDS BEFORE STARTING MY WORKING TOUR OF MUSIC FESTIVALS.I HAVE WRITTEN MANY POEMS, PERFORMED AT VARIOUS
OPEN MIKE POETRY EVENINGS. I WILL BE PUTTING TOGETHER A BOOK SOON, AND PUTTING MORE WORKS ON POEMHUNTER SOON. I WELCOME ALL FEEDBACK AND CORRESPONDANCE. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about will munter
Sunshine hue sunshine grew
Shines its rays on me and you
Sunshine light sunshine bright
Not a dark cloud close in sight
Sunshine thrive sunshine imbibe
Sweet healing rays on all your tribe
Sunshine healing sunshine feeling
Its the essensce of our beeing
Sunshine parade sunshine displayed
In its fractualised brocade
Sunshine tranced sunshine danced
Gives our souls such sweet romance
Sunshine dove sunshine above
Thanks for your sweet rays o love
so sunkissed and pure sun-blissed
Sunshine blocks out all the mist
So sunshine mellow sunshine ...