Xelam Kan Poems
- Candle In The Wind In a dark gloomy night And the around was...
- Medusa, The Myth Unfold Suspend for a while your sense of ...
- Castaway Can’t you see my strong pulsation? Beating in ...
- A Scared Fairy Sweet and melodious as Homeric rhymes, But ...
- Before God`s Grace After a mournful funeral My soul was ...
- D`wine Mistaken by the subsequent races The STORY of god and...
- Sanity Or Insanity Is this sanity or insanity to wish a ...
Cogito ergo sum.
Te amaré por mil años
Don't we see this life seeds every pain and trims all joys and pleasures...but these are our mighty words that spill them and unveil its inanity.
I am not just born to die nor my insanity is comparative and I will re-spell the norms.But the problem is, I am left alone with myself for too long and I talk to myself only.
Read more... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Only religion spoiled God's picture... xelamkan''religion
''I see life travels back in time but very few sense it.''Xk
Candle In The Wind
In a dark gloomy night
And the around was blessed with fear and fright
Rain, lightning and thunder storm
snatched away the sweet night`s charm
A child of ten and two
Was dressed in red and blue
Lapped by a mother tight and close
A last hug of her dear son, she knows.'
In her tender but shivering arms,
Try to make him calm.
Her love Faith and tears
All were melting in despair
Helpless to ease her child`s pain
She prayed but all in vain.
The mother was sure
That her son`s curse will never be cured
And he will never see and hear