Chibueze Moses UcheEnwere
Chibueze Moses UcheEnwere Poems
- Brother In Arm At this flimsy arcade The sky lost it's ...
- Ship Of Dreams Close thy eyes and be my ship of dreams And ...
- The Man Beside Me The man beside me is a man of many ...
- Shadow I am a light vessel when filled Takes the shape of ...
- Man Beside Me- Modified The man beside me encaps many ...
- Perfect Picture Of Your Name Trying to draw your pic But it ...
- Consolation2 Why steal when we can deal For the bill for ...
Live in Nigeria. Finished high school in 2010 studying at the university of Michigan. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Chibueze Moses UcheEnwere
Brother In Arm
At this flimsy arcade
The sky lost it's barricades
As battle cries assumed a mist
Yet to go with you I must insist
With no guns for this parade
And no leather boots for this crusade
Yet here I am
As your brother in arm
If the sounds of guns
Did put men on the run
For you I'd stand as barricade
And on my chest I'd bear the raid
Though the roars of bombs
Threatens to leave you as crumbs
Yet I'll be your shield
So that your life would never yield
Yes the venoms of warfare
Did steal through the air
Yet for you I bore it on my ...