Elisabeth Anne Wingle
Elisabeth Anne Wingle Poems
- I Miss You I miss you Mom I really do All those times You ...
- The Hag I woke up this morning Glanced in the mirror Then ...
- Gone I will not scream I will not cry I feel sick I think ...
- I Fear I fear death I fear evil I fear cruel and heartless ...
- My Baby's Hands Oh how I love my baby's hands Tiny, ...
- There Once Was A Bird In The S... There once was a bird in the...
- Lonely Nights Lonely nights Sitting Staring Thinking of ...
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Somedays, the only thing that gets me out of bedI was not sure what you are looking for. So I got out my dictionary at·tri·bu·tion (ăt′rə-byo͞o′shən) n. 1. The act of attributing, especially ...
In the morning is the thought of Chocolate!''
''If you really knew me, you' know. You never knew me.''I like to play with words
''I like to play with words''You 'd think I'd be better at spelling Thank god for spell checker
I Miss You
I miss you Mom
I really do
All those times
You saw me through
I miss the laughter
I miss the tears
That brought me through
These twenty years
Who can I turn to,
Now that your gone?
There's no one to hold me,
While I cry all night long.
The only place I can find
Peace, comfort and love
Is in the thought that you watch me
From high up above