Farzad Jahanbani Poems
- My Heart Is In Torment(Edition...
- *ز سوریه و فلسطین؛عراق تا به ی...
- In The North; In The South(Eng...
- Senryu Poem All leaves fall down Paint of last leaf on ...
- Your Lovely Face Geography Every morning Front of ...
- This Woman Is This woman is Plastic
- Revive Me Now Come and revive me now Come and give me a new ...
Join to my Page on Instagram in:
My channel on Telegram messenger in:
- Born in 1980 in I.R.IRAN and live in Tehran now, the capital. I've a master degree of EMBA. I have been writing poems since 1995 in my native language (Persian) and after that in English language. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Farzad Jahanbani
My Heart Is In Torment(Edition: 5 Dec.2015)
Or 'From Syria & Palestine To Iraq & Yemen & To Beirut & Paris'
Oh, child! Why do you sleep deep beneath the waves?
Oh, how my heart is in torment
Because Of the impossibility to go beyond these illusory borders.
My Heart is in torment for the continuing deaths
And for the atrocity of hearts that are only empty vessels
Through which we cannot hope that love and kindness will more flow.
Oh love, will you not heal the broken pieces of our hearts?
Oh child, keep hope alive and do not fear life.
My heart is in torment for hands that mimic the ...