Henry Brown Poems
- Beautiful Bride What a beautiful bride, you make today so ...
- Your Little Heart CHORUS A little heart will never be so ...
- Two Buckets In A Well Life is like the story of 2 buckets in ...
- It Is No Longer I That Liveth IT IS NO LONGER I THAT ...
- Time Is Ticking Bye A second so easily becomes a minute and ...
- Tough Times When times are tough and you seem to loose ...
- 40th Wedding Anniversary Dot and Mike you have been married ...
Henry started writing poems and songs at the age of 31. The first poem he ever wrote was to his wife. He writes both poems and songs. henry lives in Northwold Randburg Gauteng South Africa. He is married to Madalene Brown and they have a son called Shawn and a daughter Belinda. Our grand daughter Belinda and Andrews daughter's name is Abigail (Abby)
Henry has a Real Estate ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Henry Brown
What a beautiful bride, you make today
so perfect and lovely in every way.
You light up my life, I want you to know-
I really do care, it’s hard to let go.
Fly my little girl
How beautiful you are to me
Your eyes shine brighter than the sun
Daddy’s little girl, goodbye.
I’ll always remember, you sat on my knee
My ray of sunshine, my angel with wings
I’ll always be there, in the highs and the lows
And now day by day in Gods grace,
In love you’ll both grow.
Goodbye my little girl
So beautiful you...