Katherine Kay Graven
Katherine Kay Graven Poems
- Momma Knows Best dedicated to Clinton and William There ...
- I Am The American Constitutio... I am the American ...
Hush Sweet Memory
I perceive a hushed sound Bringing...
- Dance Of Souls Elegant Souls dancing in moon ...
- Searching dedicated to my sisters The Feelings
- My Only Love Dedicated to my husband David I feel the ...
- Are You My Cowboy Are you my cowboy Who I have been ...
Katherine Kay Graven, spent most of her life assisting the elderly and disabled. Her writings are of other person's experiences and desires. The poems she handed out to others brought peace of mind and understanding to the ones who had seemed to lost their way. She attended Western Kentucky University majoring in social work and minoring in criminology; but her life took her in a different ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Katherine Kay Graven
Momma Knows Best
Clinton and William
There was a time when my son would do
The things that made him cry
He would run into the house
With scraped knees and arms
And say why mommy why
I would look him in his eyes of blue
Then kiss the boo-boo pain away
For he knew
I was going to tell him
the same thing
I told him yesterday
These words of tough love
Come flowing from my lips
I told you so young man
Now dry it up and go outside
and don’t you do it again
With the tenderness of a mother’s touch
I would wipe his tears ...