Kyle Jones Poems
- Death Of A Suicidal Lover Arm in arm, Nearly frozen, Her ...
- I Will Live Everytime my eyelids fall Night after night in ...
- A Poem To Fan The Flames Of He... This haunts my ...
- Convincing, More Like Lying Guess I'll take a seat and ...
- Dear If all I had left to give, was one last night before I'd...
- Sure Thing
- Is There Anything Left To Say? I lost what I want I want ...
This is my biography, it has thirty five words and was a complete waste of a read, but not too worry, I will add more on when time allows...! or when I feel inclined too. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Death Of A Suicidal Lover
Arm in arm,
Her heart pulses harm,
Like the night his was stolen,
Blood-red, black beneath
Like the starlight, her loveless blood ran cold,
Cutting into the wrists he used to hold
He held the raft
But she grabbed the anchor,
He saw it was his love, the weight that sank her.
The love they'd never show
Look who's still breathing
But you should also know
He's now the one bleeding