Amy Ormonde Poems
- Love Thrown Away How are things this difficult once so ...
- How Love Has To Deal I'm Sorry for the pain i've caused the ...
- Angel Please Guide Me I watch as he walks by steadily ...
- The Burdend Black Rose It's twisted I know But true I can ...
- Tears Im lost Confused Unopened I did something I should...
- My Death I can watch as this blood trickles slowly leaving ...
- Losing My Mind Take care of what you ask of me cuz i can't ...
Bonjour! ! ! ! Jai mappelle Anouk. Jai Dix-huit ans.
I Have been writing poems since I was in 5th grade. I have based all my poems off of real events in my life. There is A lot of truth and troubles behind what I write. I hope you enjoy them! ! ! ! Have Fun! ! !
Anouk: D more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Love Thrown Away
How are things this difficult
once so serene and free
now buried in a guilt ridden stream
Why are you so tempting
the lust I feel for you regreting
Who is this your trying to be
why are you trying to be somthing your not just for me
dont begin to belong to something you hate
I dont like what your doing to me
Stop being an ass
stop trying to show off
its killing what we had
what we fought so hard to keep
Your drowning me your overbearing