Lizzie O'Neill Poems
- A Woman's Worth The shimmer of the silk, The clicking of ...
- To Blinded To See Walking through the park, So dull and ...
- Fake Society? So many times we see The fake eyelashes, ...
- Early Bus The long walk, The cold wait, People commuting,...
- Real Me I look up at the sky each night, And see the stars ...
- Stars Have Stories A million stars in the night sky, ...
- Demons Of The Night The sleepless nights, The constant ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
A Woman's Worth
The shimmer of the silk,
The clicking of the heels,
The hair curled,
The make-up pristine,
The swaying of the body,
Eyes open wide,
Hands in pockets,
Head held high,
Walk through the crowd,
All that effort,
And still not good enough.