McDonald Mbejere Poems
- The Simpler Things The simplest sunshine rose today, Mildly...
- If I Only Had Me If I only had me I'd collect the ...
- How Relationships Tend To Go She said, he should pay ...
- If I Only Had You If I only had you I'd maybe believe in ...
- Dexterous So confused about what I want led me to ...
- A Tortured Soul I know not the things of life, Only that ...
- Blue Nights Sleep eludes me, What an indescent whore. I ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about McDonald Mbejere
Sleep eludes me,
What an indescent whore.
I love you still,
Have loved you since.
I know you'll return to me,
After this World drags you through the mud,
And we find comfort in each others arms.
Forgiving you comes easy now,
It's a familiar sentiment.
And I cannot find the will to leave you
So wait I shall
For who am I without you,
And you stand much less meaning without me.
You'll find less warmth with others
Coz my Love is true and uncompromised.
I live not for the sun
All it does is wear me down
But nights without you always to ...