Orlando Belo Poems
- A Tremor In My Heart I was talking with some friends, when ...
- The Spirit Of Pure Energy Where does the spirit of life go ...
- Buttercup This morning there is a blankness in my mind, ...
- Don't Judge A Book By Its Cove... Don't judge me by the way I ...
- The Cobra And The Mongoose "Tell me mongoose why are you...
- Sitting And Thinking Here I am sitting in the dark ...
- An Angel On My Shoulder An angel on my shoulder asked me to...
Derbyshire born, Derbyshire bred, strong in the arm
and weak in the head.anon.
I’m a plain and simple, up front and in your face,
if you don’t like what I do, thats fine,
there's beauty in both silk and lace. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
Contemporary art is very personal,Contemporary Art
and to me it has to be a blend of skill and creative ingenuity.
Whether it be simple or complicated,
much the same as poetry.
Inner Demons IIThe Mind
Inner demons question every movement,
decision, idea, and thought at every level.
Their sole purpose is to drive you insane,
they are not there to...
I find that fate often treats optimism with punishment,
and pessimism with reward.
How many times has she suddenly said, something like,The Wife or Partner
'Don't you think you should get ready dear? '
And I would reply, 'Ready for what? '
And she would say, 'To pick up the paint...
The release of an obnoxious smell
is not a gift to the air.
It's a contamination of space
and unwelcome anywhere.
Comments about Orlando Belo
A Tremor In My Heart
I was talking with some friends,
when you appeared out of the blue.
My voice failed in mid-sentence,
at the first sight of you.
When you turned and looked at me,
a tremor in my heart took place.
My heart raced and began thumping.
I saw my dreams in your face.
Your next glance brought with it a smile,
which immediately captured me.
My friends saw the effect you were having,
but you were all I could see.
I apologised for stopping in mid-sentence,
but I had become completely mesmerised.
My friends laughed, jeered and taunted me,